Wednesday, October 30, 2013

kid's garb blitz : taking a moment to buy more fabric

Well, it finally happened. I ran out of fabric. For kids' garb anyway. But that's probably a good thing, since I'm also ready to take a break on the Blitz. It's been incredibly productive, and there's still at least 2 items I'd like to make, but I need to take a moment, regroup, and get my materials in order.

So, as a recap, here's what the Blitz produced:


A wool kirtle for my 3-year old daughter.


A Rus-inspired yellow linen tunic for my 3-year old.


A plaid tunic for my almost-2 year old.


A 16th century coif and forehead cloth, and a pair of sleeves for my daughter.



A pink Elizabethan loose gown for my daughter.



A pair of brown linen Rus pants for my son.


So there you have it! Hope you've enjoyed my Kid's Garb Blitz, and I hope these projects have inspired or helped you with your kid's garb!

No comments:

Post a Comment